POEM TO OUR FALLEN HEROES-#GARISSA


147 life lost are still with us.
"The death of someone we know always remind us that we are 
still alive-perhaps for some purpose which we ought to re-examine"
                                       -MIGNON McLAUGHLIN.

we lost and it hurts, should we keep on mourning or cry
it doesn't matter that we are alive, we tend to cling onto the dead
my heart aches by the fathomless abyss you have left,
every time i close my eyes i see your image staring at me, 
with pain and sadness, i fear closing my eyes to see you hurting

the life we shared haunt my mind with memories,what should i do...
that the question  always come to my mind,with no answer
i wish its simple to ever let you go,as memories hurt
i haven't learn t to accept reality that ur gone never to return
as we part remember that u will always be with me to the end.
my happiness is a symbol that you are always near.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBES MAKES WHO WE ARE?

Tony Gachoka-The drunken activist of #jeffkoinange show.

FANTASY OF A YOUNG MAN.