DREAMS AND NIGHTMARES

THE DAY THAT NEVER WAS.


I could smell the sweat scent of coco butter as the wind blew towards me. with the instincts of a hunter on the prey,i tuned slow in slow motion to get the glimpse of the prey.On turning my eyes were captured by a well shaped bootilicius creature that i have never seen in ma life.
The creature had a full lips, well curved hips.Miraculously the wind blew her' lesos' rand you could see her part of the body.the wet bikini pressed against her body portrayed everything, with mouth agape i concentrated on the two graciously protruding bosom.

All men were at their toes their necks curved to the maximum to get the glimpse of the woman. Ass she walked on the white beach sand her hair was whirled as it was blown by the sea breeze.like an angel sent specifically to me she came and sat beside me.totally frozen and like a frozen idiot all i could do was stammer ''haaa ...eee'' and with her firm finger touched my mouth and with a sigh of re-leave said its okay.

with the eyes of a tiger i got a glimpse and  courageously i asked her what her name was and with the sweet voice she replied ''monroe" and i asked her to go for a drink with me and sexyly she agreed and we went to my room.

To make the story short, after a couple of drinks the testosterone took over me and we had a rough and savaged sex ever as i was roaring like a lion and sweating profusely. Monroe asked me with husky voice ''do you need another round and i gratefully accepted" little did hear a knock at the door it was my grand father informing me it was time to take our breakfast. agitated i cursed the dream for ending .

that was the night i regret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBES MAKES WHO WE ARE?

Tony Gachoka-The drunken activist of #jeffkoinange show.

BACK FROM THE DEAD